Organization Accounts FAQ
How do organization accounts work?
With our organization accounts, we set up a designated administrator who can easily manage the account.
Administrators can invite or remove teachers throughout the term. They can also view reports and teacher/student profiles.
Teachers connected to an organization account can create and share folders with colleagues as well as share classes so they can co-teach.
What is my role as the account administrator of my organization account?
As an administrator, you are the point-of-contact between Ellii and your teachers. You're responsible for the following:
- inviting and removing teachers to and from the account
- renewing your organization account subscription every year
- booking teacher training through Ellii as necessary
- supporting your teachers in coordination with the Ellii team
Where can I see the subscription expiration date? (only available for administrators)
- Log in to your administrator account.
- Click on your name in the upper-right corner.
- Click on Account.
- Click on Subscription on the left-hand side. View your subscription plan details and renewal date. You can also view this Help Doc: How to check subscription renewal date.
Will I get reminders about when to renew?
Yes. An Ellii Accounts team member will reach out two (2) months prior to your renewal date with a renewal reminder and a quote.
What is involved in the renewal process?
- Two months prior to the organization account's renewal date, an Ellii Accounts team member will reach out to the administrator and purchaser (if listed) with a renewal reminder and a renewal quote.
- The administrator/purchaser will review the quote and let an Ellii Accounts team member know if adjustments are necessary.
- If the quote looks correct, the administrator or purchaser will accept the quote.
- Once the quote is accepted, an Ellii Accounts team member will email the administrator/purchaser the invoice link and confirm that their account has been renewed for another term.
- The administrator/purchaser will open up the invoice link and choose their payment option:
- Purchase Order: Email a copy of the purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit Card: Open the invoice link, click on the Credit Card option, and follow the payment prompts.
- ACH / Bank Transfer: Open the invoice link, click on the ACH / Bank Transfer option, and follow the payment prompts.
- EFT: Email the EFT form to email@example.com
How do I add/remove teachers to the organization account?
- To learn how to add teachers to the organization account, watch this short video.
- To learn how to remove teachers from the organization account, watch this short video.
How can I add additional teachers to my organization’s account?
The administrator/purchaser can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a pro-rated quote to add additional teacher licenses at any time throughout the term. Once the quote is accepted and paid for, an Ellii Accounts team member will send the administrator/purchaser a confirmation email with instructions on how to add the additional teachers.
How do I change the group administrator for my organization account?
You or the administrator replacing you can reach out to email@example.com to request this change.
Do you offer discounts for large groups?
Ellii offers multi-teacher discounts to organizations with 15+ teachers. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Can we pay by Purchase Order?
Yes. If your organization is paying by Purchase Order, please email the PO, referencing the Invoice Number to email@example.com.
Are there administrator reports?
Yes. To view Reports, administrators should follow these steps:
- Log in to their administrator account.
- Click on the Organization tab on the top navigation bar.
- Click on Reports. (Note: Make sure to set your date range to the time frame you'd like to view.)
How much does Ellii cost? What is your pricing?
If you are an individual teacher or a tutor who is paying out of pocket, we have two options: Personal Lite or Personal Plus.
If you are part of an organization, we have separate pricing and multi-teacher discounts available.
You can view our pricing here: https://ellii.com/pricing
Do you offer free group trials?
If you are part of a group or an organization, please have your administrator reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to set you up with a complimentary group trial.
How many student accounts are included?
Each organizational teacher license includes 100 free student accounts. Teachers do not have to use all 100 student accounts.
If you have inactive students or your students are no longer at your organization, you can always delete or archive those students to free up those student accounts.
If your organization requires more than 100 student accounts per teacher, we can also provide you with a quote for additional student accounts.
If you have a situation where one teacher requires more than 100 student accounts, while another teacher only requires ~50 student accounts, please email us at email@example.com and we can transfer the extra unused student accounts to the teacher who needs more than 100.
What are your SSO (Single sign-on) options?
We offer Clever SSO and Google SSO for both teachers and students.
Are you integrated with Google Classroom?
Yes. You’ll have the option to post your students' assignments on Google Classroom.
Where can I find helpful guides or videos for managing or using an organization account?
On our Help Docs page, we have a dedicated section for Organization Account Management. We also have a playlist of Ellii Platform Features & Tools on our YouTube channel Ellii for Teachers.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.